Monday, March 17, 2014

Cream for the Day!

I haven't posted in a while.  Dealing with family health issues, along with work and studying!  Nonetheless, my dear hubby took these pix with his Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and did a cool treatment on one (note...funny how my feet are missing on two of the shots!)!  California mornings and evenings can be cold, so I always have some sort of wrap, coat, sweater covering on hand (not to mention the air conditioning indoors!).  If you seen my Instagram and Pinterest posts, you'll see I love a good cape, poncho, wrap, etc.!!

As a frequent online shopper, I lot of my clothing comes from HSN, QVC and SHOPNBC
They all offer exclusive designer plus-size lines that aren't available in-store.  Check them out!!




Ruana:  QVC (old), Blouse: HSN-Bagdley Mischka (old), Pant:  Nordstrom (old), Shoes:  HSN-Iman, Earrings: Chanel (gifted).


No comments:

Post a Comment